Media and Public Information Inquiries may be directed to:
- Yvonne Humphrey, Public Information Officer 208-737-5917 or
- Jeff Pierson, Director of Community Relations 208-737-5945
- If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
- If you are a provider, law enforcement, or have a public health emergency, you may call Idaho State Communications at 1-800-632-8000.
- The Idaho Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24 hours a day. Call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Locations and Staff Contact Information
- Visit our Office Locations page for office addresses and phone numbers.
- To view staff contact information, please click here.
Use the form below to submit questions, comments, and concerns.
For billing questions about clinical services (Immunizations) call 1-866-720-8786
- For information about our clinical services, please call our clinical services, Central Registration at 844-220-8700
- We do not offer general medical services, if you need medical attention please contact your doctor or dial 911 for emergencies.
For mental health services, please contact Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. Need to talk to somebody now? v
When requesting immunization records either by phone, email, or using the form above, please include the following information: Name, Date of Birth, Contact Information for the person making the request, and where to send the records.
If you are low-income and looking for help with food, housing, or transportation, please contact South Central Community Action Partnership.
We will respond to you as soon as possible. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, please keep that in mind when using this form especially on weekends and holidays.