Contact Us

South Central Public Health District serves Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Twin Falls counties. For other counties in Idaho please contact the health district in your area.

Picture of Twin Falls Office

Twin Falls (Main Office)
1020 Washington Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 737-5900

Picture of Heyburn Office

Heyburn Office
485 22nd Street
Heyburn, ID 83336
(208) 678-8221

Picture of Jerome Office

Jerome Office
951 East Avenue H
Jerome, ID 83338
(208) 324-8838

Picture of Bellevue Office

Bellevue Office
117 East Ash Street
Bellevue, ID 83313
(208) 788-4335

Picture of Gooding Office

Gooding Office
255 North Canyon Drive
Gooding, ID 83330
(208) 934-4477

Picture of Shoshone Clinic

Shoshone Clinic
(Special Hours)
(208) 324-1323

South Central Public Health District

If you are a member of the media, please direct your questions to:

  • Amy Dillon, Public Information Officer:

After hours

  • If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
  • If you are a provider, law enforcement, or have a public health emergency, you may call Idaho State Communications at 1-800-632-8000.
  • The Idaho Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24 hours a day. Call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

More contact information:

Email general health questions to

When requesting immunization records please include the following information: Name, Date of Birth, Contact Information for the person making the request, and where to send the records.

Email septic system questions to

Email food illness questions and reports to

For billing questions about clinical services (Immunizations) call: 1-866-720-8786

For information about our clinical services, please call our clinical services, Central Registration at 844-220-8700

We do not offer general medical services, if you need medical attention please contact your doctor, or dial 911 for emergencies.

For mental health services, please contact Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. Need to talk to somebody now? Call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

If you are low-income and looking for help with food, housing, or transportation, please contact South Central Community Action Partnership.

We will respond to you as soon as possible. When filling out this form please keep in mind our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are closed on all Federal holidays.