The Greater Idaho Health Care Coalition is a group of healthcare providers across three regions who collaborate to support community preparedness. The coalition serves twenty-four counties and two tribes in south central Idaho, south eastern Idaho, and eastern Idaho.
Participating regional health care entities include:
- Emergency Medical Service providers
- Community health centers
- Outpatient facilities
- County Emergency Management Coordinators
- County Coroners
- Law enforcement officials
- Mental Health Care providers
- Faith Based organizations
- Civic, volunteer, and service organizations
- Public Health
For more information about the coalition, please view the following video.